Tuesday, May 11, 2010

my rented computer :(

a day has passed since my computer got rented out to my uncle. well, since im a nice person, i only charged him $20 per day. i hope he pays up for de mental stress caused widout my com.... ahhh de loneliness. if nnot for de money i woud have never done dis. my computer, my precious computer going to b savagely ripped from my soul for 4 days, 4 WHOLE DAYS! imagine de hurt n distress im goin tru now. emotions all pouring out from my heart, de sadness of de world seeping into my soul, de loneliness of a girl crouching in a corner, crying all to herself, that like an orphan. btw dis s my cousins com ^.^ i borrowed it. still not as good as my com though, de functions kinda suck.

anyways no scl tmr coz de teachs said so....^.^ so im super happy BUT tat does not cover de emotional loss of not having my com wif me


tats all folks!